Staying Fit

Wednesday, June 8, 2005
It's so frustrating when your clothes don't fit you anymore and you don't want to buy new ones because you strongly believe you'll fit back in them. It seems like they all shrunk!

Let's see, a few months ago, they all fit perfectly. I even have some tank tops that I haven't worn yet. I thought it would be wonderful if I wear them during the summer. Because of some stroke of nature, I got a LITTLE heavy. Summer came and I was left with baggy clothes I never thought I'd wear ever! I tried really hard to lose weight. And I did. 8 lbs. in three weeks! Though I still think I have to lose some more, my husband said that I look good just the way I am now. Hmm... well, a little more toning won't hurt.

My brother told me, before he left for Singapore, to join him in his boxing class. What?!? No, thank you! I'd rather do pilates. I got quite interested in belly dancing too because of my cuz, but she said she just got bored and stopped. I thought of going to the gym, but alone? I guess it's really pilates for me. Why not? It's quite effective.

Later tonight, I'll have dinner with my friends at the Fort. Here we go again. I want to stay slim, but I love to eat! **sigh**


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi your brother is in singapore! thats where i am! =)

btw, yoga and pilate are big in singapore now... =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin