Confession 101

Thursday, June 9, 2005
I woke up feeling kind of tired because of last night but that's ok. It's work as usual today. I'm not really in a jolly mood to start with. Times like this, I snap easily. True enough, I did so on one insensitive, self-centered, pathetic HE moron. I could really be b**chy if I'm pushed to my limits. Oh yes! I could be a great pain in the a**. I don't stop until I get what I want especially if it's rightfully mine! I'm not the type who would turn down a fight either but I'm not going to start one definitely.

Sometimes, it's hard to do the right thing and when you're already against the wall, it's so damn hard not to fight back. I guess I just wasn't born a martyr. I was taught to fight for my rights and to fight a good fight. Oh, my close friends, my family and especially my dear hubby knows so well what I'm capable of doing. They wouldn't want to cross my path when I'm fumed.

But, of course, after all these and after taking a very deep breath, through the years and because of my church orientation, I've learned to calm down and take control of my violent nature. There are just some times when I miss. **wink**

AARRRGGGHHH!
There. I feel better now... I think.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin