Hello and See You Around

Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Hello.  It has been ages since I last posted here. I've been doing a lot of thinking and finally came to a very hard decision.  This will be my last post for Pia's Journal. As I read back my old posts, I realized that since I started blogging at 2004, everything was about challenges, disappointments and trials of different kinds. I've waited for a long time to change the theme of this blog, but it didn't happen. That's okay though.

2015 is a new year and I'm starting a new life. Some would say it's been long overdue, but I say it's better late than never. Besides, as the saying goes - Life begins at 40. 

As I venture into a new beginning, I have also decided to cease blogging. I'm not saying it will be forever. Who knows, I might just start a new one. In the mean time, I'm closing this chapter book of my life and am very excited to step into my new life.

Here's wishing you all a very HAPPY and BLESSED NEW YEAR!

I wasn't able to post this last Christmas, but I'm still posting it anyway. 

See you around!


1 comments:

Lisa said...

God bless you like never before, Pia! I know He has great things in store for your life. AMEN! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin