Life is Beautiful

Saturday, August 30, 2014
Not always is actually, but we have to choose to see the brighter side in everything.

When one is busy, one can either see it as a deprivation or simply a disadvantage. Me? I look at it as a blessing. 

God is truly good! Did people ever tell you that God's plans for you are better than what you can imagine? Well... That's the bold truth!  I have prayed for a lot of things in the past and right now, God is showing me glimpses of His plans for my life. I tell you, I'm speechless and in awe! I'm walking through some of it now... The best is yet to come.

God's word for me for this year is OBEY. Even if He says something that doesn't make sense, just OBEY. The rewards of being obedient is limitless!

In the mean time, I'd like to share some photos with you that spells HAPPY

August 8. Fellowship with my spiritual family at Victory.

August 10. Mini family reunion at my Grandparent's house in Pampanga

August 17. Another mini family reunion at my Aunt's house in Pampanga

August 28. My family... We miss you Mom and Dad!

Me and Gabby

These are just SOME of the things I'm grateful for in life.  Life is beautiful indeed.




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin