If Only

Sunday, March 23, 2014
I'm almost done moving stuff in my new home. I only have a few more stuff left at my old house which I will transfer here by next week.  I could say that by April 1, I'm fully settled in my new home sweet home.

Life has been bittersweet for me. I lost some and then gain some more.  You know, I'd say that I have been truly blessed in life in spite of all the trials I went through.  I may have lost a great deal - losing a husband and both my parents, but God carried me through it all. He gave me loving siblings, a nice home, a new car, health that's continuously improving everyday, loyal friends, a caring yaya, a sweet cat... the list goes on. And He's continuously blessing me with so much more.  As I always say, the Lord is not done with me yet.  He plans to prosper me and give me a beautiful future.  I am highly favored, greatly blessed and deeply loved.

With Cousins at my my niece's first birthday celebration

I miss my Mom and Dad very much.  If I could only have a day with them again... If only...

Anyway, I believe I received an instruction from the Lord last night on how He wanted me to start this new chapter in my life. I still believe that 2014 is going to be my year of favor and blessings. This is going to be a year of healing.   I'm very excited to walk in to my Promised Land already.  I think I'm more than ready.

I'll leave you with this beautiful song which I always sing lately. I sing this with all of my heart.  God bless y'all!







6 comments:

cafémobility said...

don't worry, you're never alone once you're with Him.

Joyful said...

You have such a great attitude and strength. These can also be gifts of God to help you with your trials. There are so many who do not have these gifts. I'm so glad that you are blessed and highly favoured. May your new year be all that you hope for as you take the next steps into your future. God bless.

Renee said...

Good to hear you are doing so well physically and that you have exciting days ahead. So hard to lose parents....I am sure your faith is a blessing in times like this.

Slamdunk said...

It is good to see smiling faces on your blog, Pia. You and your family have been through a lot recently.

And thanks for the hymn selection, "It is Well with My Soul" is one of my favorites. The story behind that song is nothing short of inspirational.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia, it has been a while since I've read your blog, and am very surprised with all your news. I'm so sorry about your mom. What a shock that must have been. I'm glad you are moved and sounds like you are doing better than you were a year ago! PTLORD for that! I pray God continues to lead and guide you and comfort you! hugs~

Denise said...

I love you my precious friend, you look beautiful. Praying things get better and better for you. Keep singing that song, I have always loved that song.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin