Till We Meet Again...

Saturday, February 15, 2014
I just started packing Mom's stuff and it brought back memories. Tomorrow is exactly two weeks since Mom's gone. It's impossible not to be emotional.

What comforts me is the fact that Mom gave her life to Jesus years back and was rededicated to Jesus a week before she joined our Lord in Heaven. My youngest brother who's in New York felt very strongly to share the gospel again to Mom via Skype. I know in my heart that she is now reunited with Dad and together, they share everlasting life with our Lord Jesus Christ.

I miss Mom very much. When I was confined in the hospital last 2012 because of SLE, even though she, herself, was sick and had just came from her dialysis, she spent the night in the hospital to take care of me. She has been a very loving Mom to me and my siblings. She's not perfect, but she's the best Mom ever. 

Mom helping me choose stickers for the pens my sister is going to use for her daughter's birthday party two days before she breathe her last.


To all who prayed for Mom, thank you. 

Lord, thank you for the life of Mom. Thank you for welcoming her to your Kingdom. Thank you for granting her complete healing.

Mom, you fought a good fight. I know you are in a much better place now - free from sickness and pain. No more needles, Mom. I love you very much, Mom. We love you very much. We will treasure everything you and Dad taught us. You will never be forgotten... You will be forever loved. Till we meet again... In Heaven...






3 comments:

Joyful said...

What a loving tribute to your loving mom. It is hard when we lose our loved ones but oh what comfort to know when they are going to be with Jesus. Hugs.xx

Denise said...

Such a heart touching tribute.

Renee said...

So sorry to hear about your mom' s death Pia. A difficult loss I am sure. Praying for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin