Fab at 40

Monday, October 14, 2013
Dear God,

Thank you, Lord, for adding another year to my colorful life. Inspite of the ups and downs I'm experiencing every now and then, You never left me.  You've been very patient with me.  I still have a long list of  prayer requests, but I know that you hold all of those on the palm of your hands.  Every single one of them is important to you as they are to me. 

Lord, thank you for blessing me with a good life, for healing me by helping me get better everyday. Thank you for continuously providing for me with overflowing. Thank you for the hope, joy and peace I have in my heart. Thank you for everything that you're about to do in my life.  I receive your blessings, favor, love and healing in all aspects of my life with praise and thanksgiving.  

All glory to you, Lord! 

In Jesus' name, amen!





3 comments:

Nadine Madarang said...

Pia! You're 40?! No way! You look 20! Happy birthday! :)

Sycorax said...

Hope your day was great!:)

Sycorax said...

Hope your day was great! It was really good chatting with you again the other night. :))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin