Proud to be a Sun Lifer

Sunday, August 5, 2012
When I was introduced to Sun Life three years ago, I was a bit skeptical because of all the dreadful stories I heard from people who had lousy experiences with the other insurance companies in the past.  Like most, I viewed insurance differently, and its agents as desperate people.

That all changed when I was in such a despondent situation three years ago and God used Sun Life to change my life forever.  In spite of my doubts, I kept an open mind believing that if God was the one leading then I'll be fine.  There must be a purpose for this, I thought.  Little did I know that three years after, I'd be debt free.

I'm glad to be part of Red Spruce NBO and proud to be a Sun Lifer.

Here's another first from Sun Life, introducing Sun Shorts.



Here's the first of the five digital short films produced by Sun Life Financial.



Life's brighter under the SUN

For more information about Sun Life and financial planning, please leave me a comment or send me a private message by clicking here.



8 comments:

Joyful said...

Congratulations to you for being debt free. But I do not understand what Sun Life had to do with it.

Did you hire one of their financial planners and stick with their plan? Other?

Sara G said...

Praise the Lord for providing! Sending hugs to you sister! I love you. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers, also your family. Thank you for sharing your good news.

Pia said...

Joyful: I'm a financial advisor of sun life. As I help people save money and prepare for their future, I get paid for it. As a financial advisor, I have to walk the talk. Sun life paved the way for me to be financially free. Now I can start anew. Yes, I also have policies with sun life. That's part of preparing for my future.

Sara: I was just thinking of you last night. I said I will go visit your blog and see how you're doing and what do you know, you're here. Thank you for praying. My being debt free has got everything to do with God because He made a way for me.

Joyful said...

Thank you Pia for answering. I understand you now. Good that you walk the talk :-) Blessings.

Denise said...

Praise God for helping you be debt free, love you.

Angela said...

Just headed over here to thank you for your prayers and also to let you know I'm praying for you too sweetie.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I am glad that you are now finally debt free by the grace of God. Keep on with your new career and may the Lord bless you more through it. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

It's good that you found a job that you love. That is very important!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin