Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lately, I've noticed that I haven't been spending enough time with Jesus and I'm not surprised at all when I started having anxiety attacks again.  Sadly, it's my skin that gets all the beating.  I get rashes mostly on my legs.  I saw my dermatologist last Monday and she said it's just how my body reacts with stress.  I prayed about it and asked God to make them disappear because certainly He wouldn't want me to look ugly next week when I'd be going out of town for an adventure with my friends doing white water rafting.  When I woke up this morning, I noticed the red patches have lightened. Yey!  Thank you, Lord!!!   I'm also thanking God for next week.  I'm excited!!!

I also thank God for my parents who still cook for me and send me food at home.  Thank you, Lord, for my parents.  Bless them, Lord.

Lastly, I thank God for His love and patience towards me.  He remains faithful and loving in spite of my imperfections.  I love you, Lord!!!



What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.   Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRIS! 



8 comments:

eph2810 said...

Having time with Jesus is the most important part of my day. I too get anxious if I don't have the time with Him.
I am so glad that you are able to get away with friends for some fun.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris

Denise said...

I love you sis. Praying you have much fun with your friends next week.

Whidbey Woman said...

Great reflection. Hope the rest of the week goes well for you, and that next week is truly blessed!

Jocelyn said...

He's definitely a great healer! Have fun next week!! =)

Slamdunk said...

I am glad that your prayers were answered. I need to spend more time with Jesus as well--being busy is no excuse.

Angela said...

Just want to let you know that you have been on my heart all week Pia. Thanks for joining in FF today. ((hugs)) The link is up if you want to join in sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Remember, He completes all that we lack, even those times we don't spend enough time with Him. His grace...sigh...like a breath of fresh air.

Love and blessings to you, Pia. I just visited Gina's blog and was so sad looking at the faces of her beautiful children who will miss their mommy very much. I am most certainly praying my dear. I hope they post something special on her blog too.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia
I hope your allergies are all gone by now.
My prayers are with you!
xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin