Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lord, I've been working very hard to reach the GOLD mark during this August Championship.  I thought for a while that I won't be able to make it anymore. I've got six days to go and I've ran out of prospective clients in my pipe line to work with. But tonight I got a call from my boss telling me not to worry anymore because I've already reached GOLD.  

Lord, thank you very much for making it happen.  I give you all the glory, Lord.  I praise and honor you.  In Jesus' mighty name, amen. 


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.



6 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God, so happy for you sis. I love you.

Kitty said...

Hi Pia, congrats on reaching the GOLD mark during this August Championship. What an achievement.

I personally have a lot to thankful for - God Himself, loving family and friends, online interaction, the freedom to just be who I am......

I've given myself a 30 day challenge to do something each day in order to have a better and richer life. Let's continue to support each other in our journey Pia .....xoxo

Amrita said...

congratulations

Whidbey Woman said...

Congratulations! What an achievement! Thanks be to God :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Praise the Lord for His mighty deeds in your life. He is really faithful to the very end. I am so happy for you my friend. I hope to see your picture soon in the next ad of your company. Thanks for the joyous post. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Congratulations P! Have a blessed Sunday!
xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin