Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 15, 2010
I miss blogging.  I miss y'all!  I wanted to take advantage of this free time I got to blog.  Although I only have a few minutes left before I leave for our Thursday Prayer and Worship, I'd like to join you on today's Thankful Thursday.  Wow, I feel like it's been ages.  Anyhoo, here's my week's list.

I'd like to thank God for:
  • Keeping me and my birth-family safe the other day when Metro Manila was hit again by a strong typhoon.
  • Favor.  I need His favor for the work I'm currently doing.  So far, I can see how he blesses me each day and I'm truly grateful to our Lord.
  • The support I'm getting from my colleagues.  We really are a team.
  • My good health.
  • My parents.  It was my mom's birthday yesterday.  Belated Happy Birthday, Mom!  Love ya!
  •  The chance to go white water rafting this September in Cagayan Valley.  Woohoo! Our group won the second round of contest we had last June 25.  The first round which we also won, we had a steak dinner at Elbert's Steak Room last April 23.  
  • My blogger friends who continuously pray for me and email me every now and then.  
  • His promises and His faithfulness.
  • You.  I thank God for all of you. 
Thank you, Lord!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage





8 comments:

Denise said...

I love and miss you sis. I am thankful for you. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Joshlin said...

Great list! You find such good things to be thankful for! Have a blessed day!

Rocks said...

Hi Pia!! we miss you :) good to know everything's fine with you..May you find favor ALWAYS in the eyes of our Lord.. Many blessings!!!

Crystal Roberts said...

Oh, great post and I love your header, so unique!!

Melanie said...

We miss you, too! I so enjoyed reading your thankful post and am so glad your family was unharmed.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Glad that you can come back even for a while. Happy Birthday to your mother. May she have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. I hope and pray that you landed that job you have been praying for and that you were able to sell many life insurance policies. I am still praying that the Lord grant you your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Amrita said...

Hi Pia, God bless you

Ms. Kathleen said...

A beautiful thankful list Pia! The rafting sounds like a blast! I pray all is well with you. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin