Thankful Thursday

Thursday, August 14, 2008

This week I thank God for:
  • His divine direction in my life. I have two personal requests from God and He answered me right away. He showed me the road He wanted me to take.
  • His favor. Finally I was able to open a new Checking Account at my bank of choice. I was planning to do this for almost two months already and finally I was able to do so last Saturday. Yes, they have weekend banking. Paying our bills will be so much easier this time.

  • My new pair of Crocs Malindi (my flintstone shoes) . It was a gift from a very good friend. Now I have happy feet. *grin*


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Sting My Heart. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet thankful post! Love your Crocs Malindis, Pia. So wonderful that your friend gave it to you. Thank God for answering your prayers for opening of the new Checking Account and in giving you directions as you seek Him. It is encouraging to see the way God is leading you and blessing you. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Thanks for visiting me and your encouragement. Take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

You are so precious, bless you and your happy feet sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Happy TT to you!!

Cute crocs!! I'm so blessed God answered your prayers.

Hope you have a great day today♥

Anonymous said...

Praise God for encouraging you through answered prayer!

CUTE Crocs! I never thought I'd say that about a pair of crocs.

Anonymous said...

I love the crocs. I've never seen any like them. Cute! Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your crocs?? I love those! You have a nice thankful list. Thanks for sharing. Happy TT!!

Anonymous said...

Happy feet is a lot to be thankful for, I agree! Remain blessed!

Anonymous said...

We must always thank God for all the wonderful things He has done to our lives. God bless you always my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Cute Crocs. Wish I could wear one, but my feet wouldn't let me (chuckle). Great friend you've got.
I'm thankful you are happy.

Anonymous said...

Cool pair of shoes. Mine is gold :-) And you have a generous friend.

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

thank y'all for dropping by. God bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin