This Thing I Call Life

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
It's been awhile, I know. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, guess again! But they're all water under the bridge now. Things are starting to pick up, at least I'd like to think so. My mom and dad are back from the states. I got myself and Jec a condo unit which we're renting now. I was telling God two months ago after Jec and I decided to give up our apartment, which let me just say wasn't easy because I've grown so attached to it, it's where Jec and I lived since we got married; I wanted to get a unit in this condo which we can call "home" in a year's time or so. I never really expected to get one this soon. God literally kicked me out of my comfort zone and out in the streets until I finally got hold of this unit. Paz and Mags, two of my churchmates, can attest to the kind of hell I've gone through before I got to where I am today. I couldn't even believe myself that I made it this far. And it's all because of GOD. He made everything possible. When I look back at those days, I couldn't even start to imagine how I got from there to here. It was more like God leading my steps, telling me what to do even if His instructions were hurting me, I obeyed. It paid off.

Prayers of friends and families all over the globe surely kept my sanity. Thank you! Now you ask, how am I now? I'm good and expectantly waiting for God's promises to come alive in my life and Jec's too.

Thank y'all for praying. (((HUGS)))


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to get this update, Pia...although I know some of it wasn't easy to go through, at all!

I will continue to pray for you. You may not know it, with all that you're going through, but your sweet spirit comes through this blog in good times and bad.

God bless and (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to hear things are working out for you pia, and they will continue to work out. God is so faithful. may God continue to bless and prosper you in every area of your life. the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord.

sylvia

Anonymous said...

Hello Pia,

As I read you piece the word of Isaiah 43:1-4 came to mind:

"I, the LORD, created you...don't be afraid. I have rescued you. I have called you by name; now you belong to me.

When you cross deep rivers, I will be with you, and you won't drown. When you walk through fire, you won't be burned or scorched by the flames.

I am the LORD, your God,...the God who saves you.

To me, you are very dear, and I love you."

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking..."I wonder if Pia is okay." And there you were. I'm praying for you Pia. You are such a strong woman. Hugs and love, Gina

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you and see you back online. Still praying for you and Jec. God is still in control sis

Anonymous said...

I missed you too, lieve zus!

You're tagged =)
Have fun, Pia.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Pia,
I missed ya :)

Continued blessings,
Enid
xo

Anonymous said...

hey friend!

was good to hear from ya!

still in my prayers!


huggs

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia...
stopping by to say hello....keeping you in my prayers.

donna

Anonymous said...

Pia, know that you are very much in my prayers. I am so sorry I have not visited in awhile but now I have you in "My Neighborhood" so I will keep in touch much more often.

Stay steadfast in God's promises. Know that he will never leave you, nor forsake you. You are God's precious daughter.

I also just read an awesome book by Tommy Tenny - Finding Favor With the King. It is about Queen Esther. He wrote it before he wrote the Hadassah book, which lead to the movie One Night with the King. You may find it helpful.

God Bless Your Sweet Heart!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia, I'm glad to see you back...thanks so much for dropping by to say hi!

Blessings to you this week...

Anonymous said...

Well, GLORY to God! Praise His Holy Name. I'm glad to see you are back, Pia. I'm distressed at your stresses, but God is good all the time and He has you tightly in His hand.
love you,
gb

Anonymous said...

Amen!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

hi pia, just wanted you to know that i'm thinking of you. you're continually in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you! God's got it!!

Anonymous said...

How are you, lieve zus Pia?
Take care =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin