KA... Here I Come!

Monday, January 22, 2007
I'm going back to work on February 1. Woohoo! Nope, I didn't go for that job offer where my so-called friend was. She can very well keep her job. I had a deadline to meet, a goal to achieve and I was led to choose KA International - a posh European furniture shop, located in the heart of Makati's trendy district, The Manansala Tower in Rockwell Center. I'm excited because I'll have training in interior decorating which I find really interesting. And most of all, whatever I'd learn from this experience is something I'll have with me for the rest of my life.

Thank God roses are starting to bloom again!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Pia! :D Blessings to you as start your new job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job and it does sound fun and interesting. Love your web design...your dress is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Pia, I'm so happy for you. Your new job sounds great dear!

Anonymous said...

congratulations pia! that was a prayer that didn't take long to answer. i'm happy for you, and i wish you the best.

blessings,
sylvia

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia

Yes! The roses are blooming beautifully, abundantly and fragrantly again.
Praise the Lord!

Take care =)

Anonymous said...

congratulations with your new job. I am sure you would enjoy it (I love interior decoration)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for not having been here sooner. Bloglines didn't give any feed for your blog.

I am so happy things are going well and I hope you are doing well too, girl!

Love you bunches!!! :-)

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

roses blooming! its snowing here! :-D

Anonymous said...

Bless God for His wonderful provision for you.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have internet either for a while. It's great to be back online. I'm so happy for you Pia! God is good!

Anonymous said...

tammy: thanks, tammy girl. =)

kathleen: thanks for the visit. glad you liked what you saw.

kitty: it is. i'm excited!

sylvia: thanks, sylvia. yeah, it was fast, wasn't it? God is good.

audrey: oh, yeah! praise God! praying the same thing for you, lieve zus.

al: hey, al! glad to see you again. =) =) =)

corry: thanks for your support and prayer. love you and papu too... very much. God bless! =)

drea: yeah and i thank God for it. wish we have snow here too. hehe..

akinola: i praise God for His provision. God is good.

susan: glad you're back. missed yah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin