Hi There!

Saturday, October 14, 2006
Just a quick update. I know I've been away for quite some time but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten all about you. Never a day passed without me saying a short prayer for all my blogger friends. I miss y'all! I still haven't checked out your sites, but I promise I will. I just need a little more time.

Our business is doing fine. We've already established our client base and things are pretty much going uphill. My partner and I had a lot of disagreements in the beginning and we argue a lot, but thank God I think we're both getting pass that. Everything was made possible with God's help.

Jec and I are still going strong in spite of the distance. We call each other everyday and I'm kinda scared to look at my phone bill when it arrives. Hehe... Jec is growing more and more in God and I'm so proud of him. He helps me a lot in staying strong and firm in my faith. God bless him!

Today... in my 33 years of existence, I thank God for all His blessings. I may not have everything in life but I sure am blessed and truly happy for all that I have. It's kinda sad though because I won't be able to celebrate my birthday with my husband and my entire family (except for my dad, he's busy with some things he needs to finish). They're all out of the country and I'm home alone... =(

Anyway, thank y'all for sharing this day with me. I love y'all and God bless.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pia lieve zus!

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!!!
God bless you =)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! I'm celebrating with you!

I'm so glad things go so well for you! Our living God we serve is always faithful!

We are highly favoured, greatly bless! Child of most High God Amen?!

Happy Birthday once again! Have a good week ahead!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday

and to save on your phonebills try skype it's been very good for us (and free)

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see you had posted.

I hope you had a beautiful birthday!

(((hugs))) miss seeing you!

♥Dawn

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday pia!! so glad to hear you're doing well!!xzi

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, girl!!!
We are so glad you are doing well and grateful to God for blessing you. May He continue to do so.

We had wanted to call you on your Birthday, but we were gone all weekend. Hopefully we can make up for it next year, with a big party HERE!!! :-D

We miss you.
((((HUGS)))) and love.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to one of the world's sweetest bloggers.

I think my wife already wished you HBD.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! May God bless you mightily in the upcoming year. May he grant you success in business, as well as in spiritual matters. I hope you had a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope your birthday was extremely blessed.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you again and to hear how well you are doing! What a praise!

Happy Birthday! My birthday is in October too, I'm 4 years older then you! I was born on the 31st.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thinkin' aboutcha. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Happy 33rd birthday Pia.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome back....have missed you !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin