Health Update

Tuesday, June 3, 2014
It's been a while since I last posted. So long that I feel like it's been ages. I'm doing good. God has been very good to me. I'm focused on getting well. So focused that I've joined a health club. It's just a 10-day program I'm trying out. I'm really excited because when they weighed me, my weight for my height is within the normal range. Something I wouldn't have imagined a few months back.  What made me even more excited was my metabolic age as compared to my calendar age. I'm almost 10 years younger! Five days into the program, I had my routine tests done just to be sure. Praise God! My crea went down, CBC are all normal, urine test is very good except for that nasty UTI that keeps coming back. The protein in the urine is just a trace from a +2 before. For some of you, these may sound like something from Mars, but for people who are not too well (to put it lightly), these results are excellent!  I'm so excited to get my health back! I'm going to try a new medicine which of course was prescribed by my doctor. We're just waiting for the shipment to arrive. Based on my personal research, this medicine does wonder to people suffering from autoimmune diseases. Lupus is an autoimmune disease that's why I'm excited.

Science can only do so much. I make sure I do my part. God is my ultimate healer. When He allowed me to get out of the hospital alive last 2012, I know in my heart that healing is mine.






5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Welcome back Pia and glad yo hear that you are focusing on your health. I get much more exercise here in the summer--glad the sun is shining this week as it means lots of time to enjoy the outside.

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD for a good report! Yay! hugs~

Denise said...

Praise God for this wonderful report. I love you, and have really missed you.

Kitty said...

Hi Pia,dropping by to say hi. Good to read about this good report. Kitty xo

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

I am glad that you are back. I hope to read more posts.
Have a blessed weekend.
Keep the faith.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin