Christmas 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013
I can't believe it's almost Christmas.  How time flies!  I just celebrated my birthday, then we were just preparing for our Christmas party... And now it's almost Christmas.

Before I share some photos with you, let me just share the beautiful message we had at our service.  I was again reminded that God moves beyond the natural. Oftentimes, we tend to focus on what we can see in the natural.  Oftentimes, we get discouraged by them. The link between the natural and the supernatural is called a miracle and God still performs miracles!

If you are facing impossibilities in your life today - maybe you received a bad report from your doctor, maybe you're facing a mountain of debt or maybe you need restoration in your relationship... Whatever it is you're facing today that looks impossible in the natural, let me encourage you...  God can make the impossible situations possible.  God works miracles for His promises to be fulfilled ON TIME.

I was very encouraged with these messages I got from church last night. I hope you are too.

Now the photos...


 Red Willow Unit

Betty Boop & Princess Belle / Betty and the Men in Black


(✿◠‿◠) Merry Christmas!!! (✿◠‿◠)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning dear Pia! Very nice reminder, and your pictures are nice too~ Happy belated Birthday! May God continue to bless you and keep you! hugs~

Slamdunk said...

Happy belated birthday Pia, and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin