To Cry Or Not To Cry

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Before heading home from the office this afternoon, I decided to stop by the salon to get a manicure and a pedicure.  That was around 6 p.m. Around 7 p.m. I was almost done and I was thinking of grabbing something to eat first before finally heading home.  I got out of the salon around 7:30 p.m.  Just a few steps from the door (my mind was already flashing pictures of food I wanted to get),  I tripped!  I didn't notice the concrete step in front of me. 

Ouch! That hurts!!! 

What was I thinking?!  Oh yeah, food.

I knew... No, I'm sure my polish peeled off.  I headed back to the salon to have it fixed.  Good grief!!!  I don't remember applying red nail polish...   

Ohhhhhhhhh!  My toe nail!!!

Don't get grossed out, but I took a photo of my left foot when I got home.  


Nasty!

And it hurts!!!

Now I really feel like crying.




8 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Ouch! That would most certainly hurt...and if it were me, I would probably cry!

blogger said...

aww..hope it heals soon.eat chocolates to calm your mood^^

Slamdunk said...

Ouch Pia--I hope it heals quickly.

Pia said...

shelley: last night, i really felt like crying. couldn't sleep because of pain.

locke: chocolates! yum! good idea.

slamdunk: i hope so too. but i think the nail has to grow back and that will take time.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

awww! Hope you are all right! I would cry too...
xoxo
MrsM

Pia said...

michelle: i don't feel any pain right now, surprisingly.

Amrita said...

Oooh that 's too bad, hope it doesn 't hurt so much now

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Poor you that you encountered that accident. I will pray for your divine healing. By the stripes of Jesus you are healed. Amen. Just be careful next time and focus at one object at a time. I hope the pain has already subsided. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin