Thankful Thursday

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This week I thank God for:
  • The joy and peace that He gives me in the midst of all my troubles.
  • My job and His continuous financial provision. He provided me ways to earn extra bucks. This truly is a big help to pay up everything that needs to be paid.
  • His protection over me, my husband and my birth-family.
  • My church friends and my blogger friends who continuously pray for my family.
  • His faithfulness. His love and mercy. His patience towards me and my husband.
Lord, I continue to praise your name. I believe in my heart that it's just a matter of time before I see my breakthrough and your promises come to pass. I trust in you, Lord. I surrender my life and my marriage to you, O mighty God. In Jesus' name, amen


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a thankful heart, Pia! God bless you always!

Anonymous said...

Praying sweet blessings over you dear one.

Anonymous said...

That is a very great list to be thankful for. May God bless your generous heart.

My Thankful Thursday entry is posted here. Please drop by if you have the time.

Anonymous said...

He provides everything, even when we do not realize it:D

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful along with you today for God's faithfulness.

Happy Thankful Thursday, Pia!

Anonymous said...

Precious list of blessings from your thankful heart! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Great list Pia. Hope you are doing well!

Blessings!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Thankful Thursday to you! God bless!

Anonymous said...

I love your pure, thankful heart, Pia. You always give Him thanks regardless of the situation...exactly as He commands us to do. In every thing give thanks...Phil 4:6

May God continue to pour out His blessings on you today.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Pia,

I'm rejoicing of the peace, joy and faith He continues to shower over you during this trying time.

I continue to PRAY.

Have a blessed weekend, dear one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,

Your last paragraph just gripped me. I see my breakthrougha nd your promises come to pass.... Oh, Pia, God is doing so much in you... Love you girl. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

What a faithful heart you have. I know God will always give the desires of our hearts and I know in time, that breakthrough you are praying for will be realized.

Anonymous said...

Inspite of everything, we should always be thankful to the Lord for His divine providence in our lives. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin