Wait

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
That's my word from God. He wanted me to wait. The truth is I'm not good at waiting. If it was some sort of an exam in school, guess what my score will be. I'd probably be lucky to even get a point. That only shows how crappy I am in this area.

Recently, I attended our church's 3-day World Conference held here in Manila. My friends and I had a blast but deep in my heart I was longing to hear from God concerning my situation. I was praising God and at the same time asking Him to speak to me. And He did. He said WAIT.

To view some pictures during our World Conference, please click on Photo Gallery.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I like the changes on your blog, it looks so nice.

We hope you are doing ok and remember you in our prayers.

luv ya. (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Pia,

I believe God is saying wait to you so that you can practice patience in seeing your situation through to its natural conclusion.

In my own experience, it is better to wait and plan ahead than to rush in where angels fear to tread.

Hugs and blessings,
Enid

Anonymous said...

corry: glad you liked it. i'm still holding on to God and His promises although in the natural things look really dim. thank you for your prayers. praying for your daugther too. (((HUGS)))

enid: i don't want to take matters into my own hands as i always do in the past. this time, no matter how hard this is for me, i'm decided to obey what God is telling me to do and that is to WAIT. bless you too, sis.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pia
It's ok.
We'll wait together with you for God's perfect timing =)
Take care, lieve zus.
(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Waiting isn't easy - but waiting WITH God isn't so bad :)

Praying for you

Anonymous said...

hi pia, waiting isn't easy sometimes. there are some things it seems like i've been waiting on forever from God, but knowing that God will bring all things to pass keeps my faith and hope holding on in Him. for the vision is yet for an appointed time; though it tarries, wait on it, for it will surely come and not lie (Habakkuh 2:3).

i've learned in the waiting, God is teaching me much, and He's weeding those things out of my life that are hindrances to my walk with Him, yet adding different fruit that will enrich my walk with Him. peace & blessings to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

sylvia, habakkuk 2:3 is the promise of God to me that i've been waiting for!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin