Give Me A Break!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I don't understand why dear Earth is inhabited by a lot of insensitive, self-centered, pathetic SHE morons! I could have said and done a lot more but no. Enough.

My "fruits" fall one by one when I get furious. But I'm always reminded to practice SELF CONTROL then I end up picking up all my "fruits" again. Freakin' hard if you'll ask me. But there's no other way to cut loose this bondage.
People think I'm sugar-and-spice-and-all-things-nice kind of girl. Sure, I so LOVE that! But na-uh, I ain't that kind of girl...ok, so maybe just a little. Hey, I do have moods you know. HUMAN???

Sheesh...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)
funny i never thot of it that way, fruits falling off when i get infuriated.

interesting analogy.

love
sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin